1. In this disclaimer the following is understood: the web page: every web page in which a hyperlink is referring to this disclaimer with the intention to make it applicable to that specific web page.
2. Dennis Vinkoert is the owner and the authorized editor of the web page; hereafter also called the Web Editor.
3. To use: amongst others to load, to log on, to inquire, to consult, to read, to examine, to listen, to edit, to fill in, to send, to copy, to store, to forward, to spread, to use offered services, to commit acts of law (i.e. to buy, rent).
4. You: the (represented) private person or legal entity that uses the web page; the content: among others texts, static or dynamic images, hyperlinks, sound- and/or video clips or fragments and/or other objects.
5. Damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature, i.e. loss of data, business, acquired income, profit or any other economical disadvantage.
6. All articles of this Disclaimer apply to the web page. By using the web page you agree unconditionally with this disclaimer.
7. The web editor endeavours to actualise and/or to add information to the web page regularly. In spite of this care and attention it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
8. The web editor provides the contents of the web page as is, without any guarantee concerning it’s accuracy validity, suitability for a certain purpose or otherwise.
9. The web editor is not liable for any damage that has occurred or may occur in connection with and/or results from the use of the web page or the impossibility to use the web page.
10. The web editor may alter or remove the web page from the Internet at all times and without prior notice.
11. The web editor is not liable for any consequence(s) due to the alteration or removal of the web page.
12. Content provided by a third party has not been independently reviewed, tested, certified, or authenticated in whole or in part by the editor and as such the editor makes no warranty with respect to its contents.
13. Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content can result in an infringement of intellectual (property) rights or an unlawful act related to privacy, publication, communication and other matters.
14. You are responsible for all data and requests that you send from the web page.
15. The web editor reserves the right to deny your access to the web page or certain services available on the web page. As a consequence The web editor may monitor your access to the web page.
16. You will protect the web editor, its employees, representatives, license holders, trade partners and the author of this disclaimer against any judicial and non-judicial measures, condemnations, etc, including the costs for legal assistance, accountants etc. which are a direct or indirect consequence of your use of the web page and/or your violation.
17. Making use of this news site is free of charge and at own risk. Giving credit to MaritimeQuote is appreciated. Please make sure to give proper credits to the original information source.
18. This website and disclaimer are governed by Dutch law. All disputes arising out of, or in connection with, this disclaimer shall be submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.
19. Please note that the information on the pages of this website is not intended for distribution to, or within, the USA, Canada, Australia or Japan or any other jurisdiction in which such distribution is not permitted. Any non-compliance with this restriction may result in a violation of securities laws of these countries.